Kimmy's Tips


Make dinner earlier in the day. This I learned a little while ago. It has been a lifesaver for me. When It's time to make dinner it's usually the craziest time in my house. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Kids are hungry and their trying to sneek into the pantry. The kids are also picking on each other or they have practice soon and trying to finish homework. It can be stressful.

I learned to cook dinner in your crock pot our cook in the lull part of your day. This has been awesome. I'll start dinner around 2 pm when all is calm. Than when the kids are ready for dinner I'll I have to do is warm it up. hallelujah!!

1 comments:

imacootie said...

Yes! This is a great tip! Love the crockpot. I'll leave the chicken cooking in it while I'm at work so that when I get home I just have to put things together. Or i'll brown the ground beef ahead of time so its easy to put things together and warm up when its time to eat.

Post a Comment