Clipping classes

For the Month of May I'm going to have a couple of "clipping classes". A lot have expressed interest and this will help to get ready for all the great summer sales.

I was thinking that Thursday nights might work best. Here is the schedule. This may change.

May 7........ 7pm
May 14...... 7pm
May 21...... 7pm
May 28..... 7pm

Please sign up for a class that will work best for you. You can email me or post. Please post your name, which class and your email. I will email you a reminder and my address.

This is so exciting and you will be surprised to learn how you can make your grocery budget and coupons work for you!

1 comments:

Diana said...

You sure know how to do it! It's so awesome and thanks for sharing with us!! I want to sign up for you 14th one! dianatjohnson@msn.com

Post a Comment