Menu Challenge


I'm so thankful for coupons. Over the years my stockpile has grown. I love "shopping" in it when I run out of something in my pantry. This week I am challenging my self to only live off of $100 till the 16th. I really feel I can do this thanks to my stockpile. I know I have a ton of meals that I can plan out. I'm excited for the challenge but know it's going to take a lot of self-control. Hey I might just get creative in the kitchen and whip up something great!

Okay folks I'm extending the challenge to you all as well. Go through your pantry and stockpile, freezer and fridge and start menu planning for the week. I think you'll be surprised at how many meals you have on hand.

I would love to hear how it's coming along!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

I did it! It wasn't easy to ignore the impulse to go shopping. I was amazed at all the meals I already had in the home. Here are some of the meals we had:

Corn Chowder
Clam Chowder
Shredded BBQ Beef
Chicken Stovetop Casserole
Chicken Pot Pie
Panko Fish

Post a Comment