My first Walgreens Adventure


Okay Our Walgreens in town just opened up this morning. This was my first Walgreens experience. Loved it. I love their register rewards program. The Register Rewards program rewards you for buying certain items each week. When you buy the item or items which are advertised as producing a Register Reward, you will get a printed coupon after you checkout called "Register Rewards" which you can use like cash on your next purchase. Rite Aid has there program like this too but you have to register your receipts and wait for your rebate. The great thing about walgreens is you don't have to wait!

Go Here to learn more about shopping at Walgreens!

So oop= $11.82 I saved $12.95.
By Buying the toothbrush and floss. I received $3 in RR. I than bought every thing else. I had coupon for those items. I ended up buying the Diapers for $4.49!

I'm excited for next week!!

Okay so I just went back to Walgreens after I posted this, and bought two Carefree Ultra Protection Pantiliners 16 ct $1.99 - $1.99 RR = FREE
USE: Printable $1/1 Here
Final Price: $1.00 Overage

I would love to hear your Walgreens adventures!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Way to go! Great savings.

Kim said...

My experience at Walgreens has not been so great but I learned that Albertsons accepts Walgreens RR as money right off your total so I buy what I want at Walgreens and use the RR at Albertsons. You are saving the same amount of $ but better than dealing with the cashiers at Walgreens.

Kimmy said...

Wow, I didn't know you could do that. Were loosing all but a couple of our Albertsons here in utah. :( I have high hopes for our Walgreens and cross my fingers the cashiers can with stand all us coupon ladies in town. Thanks Kim :)

Post a Comment