My Saving at Albertsons.

I went to Albertsons today and took advantage of their Box Tops sale. (Click HERE to view) Here is what I got.
10 Hefty foam plates
4 GoGurts
2 Trix yogurt
2 juicy juice boxes (8ct)
2 Toaster Strudels
4 Alb. Hot Dog Buns
The Value of everything you see is $76.00. I paid $25.96!! I saved $50.17! That's 66% savings!!!

Here is the break down.
My first purchase was the 2 juice boxes, 2 Gogurts and the two Trix yogurt. It came to $21.00 . This earned me $5 off my next purchase catalina. I used my coupons and my other $5 of my next purchase catalina I received last week. I paid out of pocket. $13.50.

My second purchase was all the Hefty foam plates and 2 Gogurts. It came to $21.70. This also earned me another $5 off my next purchase catalina. I used my coupons and the $5 catalina I earned on my first purchase. I paid $12.15.
I also received a catalina for $1.oo off Juicy Juice boxes. I'll save that one for later. :)

My Third purchase was the 4 packages of hot dog buns, that I need for a BBQ tonight. I used my $5 catalina from my second purchase and paid $.31!

I love deals like this. Let me know how you have been doing. I always love to hear!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment