Road Trip
Well my family and I are leaving soon for road trip across country. We have two family reunions. Were all excited to pile in the mini van and get moving. It will be fun but stressful too keeping the kids entertained. The one thing I know I don't have to stress about is snacks for us. Usually you spend a ton of money in that area for a trip. Well thanks for clipping coupons I have saved boodles!! I went shopping down in my food storage room. I stored up, crackers, Chex mix, fruit snacks, cookies, juice, juice boxes, granola bars etc. All I have to spend money is all the yummy fresh snacks.

If you know of an event that will be coming up for your family, take advantage of deals that are happening now that can help you save money! This sure helped us out. I know clipping can be a lot of work, but it has paid off big time for our family.

I would love to hear how clipping and having a stock pile (food storage) has helped your family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment