Brag Wall

We all will have amazing shopping days. So let's brag about it. I'll share some of my great savings and you do the same. This is when it gets exciting.

Today I went to Wal-Mart and Priced matched, I bought Kellogg's Rice Krispies for 2.18 and had a coupon for 1.50/1. So that makes the cereal .68 a box!!! I bought 5. Well on the box there was a coupon for a $1.oo off Marshmallows. I bought the Great Value brand for 1.16. With the coupon I paid .16 for each! So I bought 5 bags of marshmallows for .97!! That's wicked awesome! Making Rice Krispie treats just got cheap!!
I spent OOP-$53.38
Saved-$55.20!! 51%

2 comments:

Kelly D. said...

I went to Wal-Mart and got some freebies. I even earned a few cents!

2 bars of Johnson's Buddies soap - 97cents each - used $2.00 off Johnson's printable coupon

1 bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce - used Free (up to $1.24) coupon from paper

trial size Axe body wash was 97 cents - used $1.00 off coupon from paper

Kelly D. said...

@ Wal-Mart

2 free bars of Johnson's Buddies soap after using $2.00 off Johnson's printable coupon.

1 free bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce - newspaper coupon

1 free trial size bottle of Axe body wash - newspaper coupon

Post a Comment