About Kimmy Clips


Hi, I'm Kimmy and I live in Beautiful Utah. I'm originally from the "wicked awesome" state of Massachusetts. I have four beautiful kids. This year will be 13 yrs with the best hubby a girl can ask for. I have no special talents and am so jealous of anyone that has one. How ever, I have developed one over the last four years and that would be clipping and using coupons. This I believe is a talent that takes time, practice and there is a huge reward at the end; more money in the bank and more food in the pantry.
Why I didn't figure out the game of using coupons years ago is beyond me. We decided to get the paper and I noticed on Sundays that there were coupon inserts in them. I cut out the ones I knew we would use. Time went by and I really wasn't saving a lot. A buck here and .35 there. I was hearing around that woman were saving an insane amount of money and were able to build a stockpile. Excuse ME! I talked to a few friends that were doing great using coupons they told me some of the ways to save. You match the coupons with a sale and CHA-CHING huge savings. I found a few sites that helped me on the way. (Look to your right and you'll see them.)

Once I knew the system it didn't take me long to organize my coupon method and I got faster getting in and out of the stores. So now I'm going to show you how I learned and post some great deals and some recipes that will help.
I'm not an expert and I'm learning new tricks and ways so save and wanted to share them with you.

If you are new to clipping, hang with me I'll help, it can be scary and confusing but once you get into the swing of things you'll never go back to paying full price for your groceries again! I love sharing what I have learned with others and this, starting my blog, I thought would be a great way. I'm not an expert and I'm learning new tricks and ways so save. You will notice that you can get a lot of things for free or for practically nothing. I encourage you to share with those who might be in need in these ruff economical times. Now go and get your clip on!

3 comments:

Laura said...

The blog looks great Kimmy! You are awesome for putting it together to help us all get busy clipping!! By the way, you are a young lady with many talents! Love ya. :-)

Carrie said...

Kimmy, I didn't know you were a coupon girl, too! When we used to live in Utah the checkers at walmart would see me and say, "here comes the coupon lady!" Somehow we don't get redplum here, which it totally annoying. :(
It really is a great way to save money and I have found it is an even better way to add to food storage. Anyway, congrats on the blog...it looks great

AndreaF said...

Wow Kimmy, very impressive!! I will be spending some time on here looking at the info you teach. It is amazing how much moula can be spent (wasted??) on groceries. So thanks for taking the time to put this together. Awesome!

Post a Comment